Mueskes Landscape and Snow Management has been in the landscaping and snow plowing business for 18 plus years. We service Massachusetts and New Hampshire and focus primarily on commercial landscape installation, commercial landscape maintenance and commercial snow and ice management. We deploy the latest technology, fleet and trained staff to ensure your property is safe and accessible throughout the winter.
We offer trucking services with two triaxle dump trucks and a dump trailer and we take pride in our safety record and immaculate fleet. Hooklift trucks with containers are also available.
Our services include concrete flatwork and hardscape installation (walkways, patios, retaining walls, decorative walls, stone veneer and firepits). We also offer full irrigation system installation and maintenance to compliment our lawn installation services (sod and hydroseed). Additional services include tree trimming and tree removal, as well as tree, shrub and plant installation.
We are a leader in the industry and we are always looking for highly motivated individuals to join our team. We offer great pay, plenty of overtime opportunities, health, dental, vision, life, disability, 401k match, earned sick time and paid time off, paid holidays and performance bonuses, plus more.
Commercial Snow Removal Services
During the winter months, we specialize in snow plowing, snow removal and ice management services. Our main focus is to keep customer properties safe and accessible all season.
Commercial Landscaping Maintenance and Install
In the warmer months, we provide landscaping, irrigation, mulch installation, flowers, trees, lawn mowing and other services to maintain or enhance a beautiful commercial property.
Hardscapes, Excavation and Concrete
We specialize in high quality hardscape installations, including retaining walls, decorative walls, patios, walkways and curbing. We pour and finish concrete for residential, commercial and utilities.
What makes Mueskes Landscape and Snow Management a premier snow services provider in Massachusetts and Southern NH?
- We use Crewtracker software & GPS to track all services by time and date with photos
- Weatherworks Certified Snow Totals are provided with all invoices and Storm Alerts help us be prpeared for unexpected icy conditions and incoming snow
- 24/7 Communication with Customers
- New and reliable snow removal equipment and a fleet of loaders, dump trucks and trailers for off site disposal or relocation
- Experienced operators fully screened & trained
- Pre and post season site inspections (video and photo)
- Fully documented site maps are provided, site walks are conducted and our staff are trained on each site before the season begins